Même les jours de pluie, il y a des raisons de sourire, des rayons de soleil, comme ce "meme" qui m'est arrivé.
Me been memed by The Wilk (aka Fucknits), a most intriguing character with as many surprising facets as she's had jobs, it seems; and even though her tagger doubted it was her style to tag along, she has. Just to prove how unpredictable she is (bravo, la copine).
1) So what was I doing ten years ago?
Getting bored day in day out, and singing about it.
2) What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
- download the pictures I took yesterday at the Nancy Bush workshop in Marseille.
- listen to the Cannes festival closing ceremony on the radio while doing the ironing. (Isn't that ultimately 1950's? I'll put my hair up and wear a flouncy skirt.)
- the above counts for two, doesn't it? or three with the coiffure, and four with the dressing-up?
- ring my mother for Mother's Day.
- revise some songs for Friday's concert.
3) Snacks I enjoy:
- Italian grissini.
- dried fruit.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- worry about all that money
- hopefully give away a good chunk of it
- use it to give all the artists in the family a better chance of finding recognition
5) Places I have lived:
Guadeloupe, Paris, England, a dreary mining town in German-speaking Lorraine called Petite-Rosselle, Aix-en-Provence.
6) Jobs I have had:
I've always done things to do with teaching, as I've always wanted to be a teacher.
7) Peeps I want to know more about:
et vous tous qui passez par ici, n'hésitez pas à "mémer"